NAIT XS Features
- Series 5 Aluminium chassis and sleeve with zinc die-cast front panel.
- Upgradeable with FlatCap, HiCap or SuperCap power supplies.
- Six line inputs: 4 x RCA/DIN, 1 x RCA/3.5mm jack, 1 x powered input for phono stage.
- Auto switching 3.5mm stereo jack socket for iPod/MP3 player input on the front panel (mapped to Aux 1) to improve convenience.
- Aux 2 power for phono stage.
- 60WPC into 8 Ohm or 90WPC into 4 Ohm.
- 380VA toroidal transformer with 5 separate windings: 2 x L&R power amp, 1 x preamp, 1 x display, 1 x relay switching.
- AV unity gain option (AV bypass switchable).
- Full bandwidth stereo subwoofer output.
- Optional bi-directional RS232 port for installation into Ã¢â‚¬Ëœsmart homesÃ¢â‚¬â„¢.
- Preamp similar to SUPERNAIT.
- Can be split to use as a preamplifier or power amplifier.
- Remote Controlled via Remote and System (RC5) in front (IR) and rear (3.5mm jack) for maximum control connectivity e.g. Custom Install.
- NARCOM Remote control for volume and input selection.
- Programmable Auto Input Switching (AIS).
- Compatible with a wide choice of cables and speakers.
NEW REGA SPEAKER RANGE!!! Ã‚Â Called the RS series, Rega has taken their speakers to another level. I should have them in very soon. Ã‚Â They’re available in any color you want as long as it’s Cherry. Ã‚Â These will be a sweet match with the new Naim XS and the new Rega Elicit integrated amps. Ã‚Â